PSC series gear shaping machines developed for autocomponent manufacturer and engineering industry.
PSC series gear shaping machines are capable of cutting internal and external gears upto 5 mm module and face width upto 50 mm, and can cut spur, helical gears with tilting column facility.
Machine with electronic helical guide can be offered.
These are high-speed machines with hydrostatic spindle and Electronic Gear Box (EGB).
Linear motion guide ways for X axis, table with taper roller bearings and moveable type support column.
3 Axes CNC Gear Shaping Machine
- Spur hydrostatic guide and hydrostatic spindle
- Cutting cycle through dialogue programme
- Automatic cutter positioning mechanism at top position
- Duplex worm and worm wheel drive for table and cutter
- 1 - ¾” cutter adaptor withmanual clamping
- Hydraulic oil cooling unit
- AC for control panel
- Magnetic chip conveyor with chip trolley
- Helical hydrostatic guide
- Tilting column (0 to 15 degrees)
- Chain type / Ring type auto workloader, pick & place type
- Quick cutter clamping arrangement ISO 40
- Mechanical guides for large face width
- Electronic helical guide
- Tail stock
- PSC 250
- Max workpiece diameter
- Max swing diameter
- Max module
- Max face width
- Max helix angle
- ± 45
- Cutter offset
- ± 25
- Max adjustment of stroke position
- Min/Max stroke rate
- 180 - 1800
- Radial axis rapid traverse
- Spindle motor power (cont.)
- Total connected load
This information for other make motors and machines models is available on request.